MU Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MU Online

MU Online

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:20 pm
FilipinoHeartMusicFM

GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YggdrassiL
YggdrassiL

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:34 pm

First of all, I dunno what format I will going to use or how I will start Razz .
so Im going to introduce my self first, I am Gimar F. Tabian, I'm 26 years old (quite old hehe) I am a college graduate with a course of Bachelor of Elementary Education and i want to apply as a train game master in your respective server. I dont have lots of experience of being a game master but Im a fast learner & I am willing to be trained. If given a chance I will give my very best to fulfill my duties and responsibilities. I am Friendly to all especially to newbies , I am active and responsible in all my task, I am honest and fair and I dont take sides when someone is wrong. I Give advice and tips to fellow players when needed. I know how to speak english, tagalog and visayan.

I really want to be a GM on your server and I will host an event everyday if given a chance. I will make the server more fun and friendly especially to newbies.

IF i will be a GM on your server I will implement this ff.

Rules

No flaming.
No personal attacks.
No slandering.
No spamming.
No overdoing of jokes.
No flippant applications.
No extreme color use in forum.
Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum